Its time to sign up to run 13.1 Tasty Miles! Registration for the 2014 runDisney Wine and Dine Half Marathon race weekend, opens at NOON Tuesday March 4th! I did this race last year with my DisBroad friends and we had a BLAST! I loved running through Animal Kingdom, then Hollywood Studios, THEN Epcot. The Osborne Family lights were spectacular! Check out my Recap here!
After the Half Marathon, the party is at Epcot open until 3am, where you can ride rides and sample some amazing food from the countries in the World Showcase as part of the Food and Wine Festival.
Really its LOADS of fun!
|Me and my friends Kristen and Tania enjoying post race fun in 2013.|
One of the benefits of the weekend is you are at Walt Disney World Resort the same weekend of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Sure its not included with the race, but its something truly fun to do the Friday night before the race, I did – loved it.
Wine and Dine Registration Fees and Deadlines:
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
- $185 by April 1, 2014
- $200 between April 2 and May 13, 2014
- $215 on or after May 14, 2014
Mickey’s Jingle Jungle 5K
- $55 by August 19, 2014
- $65 on or after August 20, 2014
runDisney Kids’ Races
- $15 by August 19, 2014
- $20 on or after August 20, 2014
runDisney 1-Mile Run
- $30 by August 19, 2014
- $35 on or after August 20, 2014
Disney Wine & Dine Pre-Race Taste Tickets
- $79 for Adults (ages3 and up)
- Children under 3 do not need a ticket
Finish Line Party Tickets
- $75 by August 12, 2014
- $85 between August 13 and October 28, 2014
- $95 on or after October 29, 2014
You want to register? Check out the runDisney website!
Need a room?
My friend and travel agent Jennifer Greene with Destinations In Florida has a block of rooms at a great rates for Wine and Dine Marathon weekend. Starting at $105 per night plus tax, you can stay at either POP Century, Port Orleans Riverside, or the Contemporary Resort in her block of rooms. You can also add on discounted park tickets to your package. For a quote, contact Jenn at Destinations In Florida and tell her I sent you!
I am so jealous of you Wine and Diners this year, I signed up for Tower of Terror and alas, I cannot run all the races.
Are you doing Wine and Dine Half Marathon this year?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018