I know I know its been all crickets lately again….I am so behind too on my racing recaps, they are coming. This past month I have taken a little ME time. Here are some random thoughts to get you caught up with where I have been and what I have been doing.
- Working on a new venture, yes I am starting my own business. Don’t worry, I won’t get as slack as I have been on the fun stuff, was just getting up to speed and training with my time. I decided I didn’t want to post some recaps half effort – they are coming to a blog near you, why THIS ONE. News on my venture tomorrow on all my Social Media…oh you are intrigued aren’t you.
- Spring Break with the Family at Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head. I planned on getting caught up on some posts, but you know what…I decided to just focus on the family and well be on vacation. It was DELIGHTFUL. We had great beach time, played mini golf, went on a dolphin cruise and rode our bikes all over the place. I love my readers, I really do, but it was nice to be be with my family for a week and chill.
- The April #PinItForward Challenge is almost half way through the month, got some catching up to do there too! Let me know if you have pinned #PinItForward. I love searching the hashtag, some great content out there.
- Happy Sunday..and to all you Game of Throne Fans, WINTER IS HERE tonight. Who else is excited about this?
Anyhoo, for those who have been missing me, so sorry been gone. Thanks for hanging in there. I promise some good stuff is coming your way!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018