Can you run in the course of a weekend a 5k, 10k, a half marathon the following day and finish up with a full marathon. My answer NO, but RunDisney has officially announced the Dopey Challenge for Walt Disney World Half Marathon Weekend in January of 2014. And Hey if you are going for it, might as well be at the Magical Walt Disney World Resort!
The 10k Race is NEW addition to the WDW Marathon weekend going into its 21st year next year.
What does the Dopey Challenge mean?
The Dopey Challenge will feature:
- Four courses through Walt Disney World® Theme Parks totaling 48.6 miles
- Disney Characters and Entertainment on-course
- Event Weekend Transportation for Walt Disney World® Resort Guests
- Family Reunion Area with entertainment and characters
- Indulge and unwind at the Downtown Disney® After Party (Sunday evening)
Race participants in the Dopey Challenge will receive:
- Champion® Unisex Long-Sleeved Tech Shirts for the Marathon, Half Marathon, Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge & Dopey Challenge, and 5K Unisex T-Shirt*
- Special Dopey finisher medal, along with the commemorative medals for the Marathon, Half Marathon & Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge, and the 5K finisher medallion*
- Official Race Program Guide*
- Personalized bib (Must register by November 1, 2013 for name to appear on bib)*
- On-course and post-race refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race
- Personalized results website
Now that is alot of bling! For More Info Click Here on the Official RunDisney Site
To those who will take on this challenge, I wish you well….I will be training for the Tinkerbell Half myself!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018