Are you headed to a Star Wars Weekend at Disney’s Hollywood Studios May 15 through June 16 this year? Are you excited about the Legends of the Force Motorcade and the Fireworks, Symphony in the Stars? There has been a disturbance in the force…. Disney is adding a THIRD DINING EXPERIENCE to be held weekends during Star Wars weekends. Starting today, April 23 you can book it through Disney Dining Reservations at (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
The Feel The Force Dining Event will include :
- VIP viewing for the parade, Legends of the Force Motorcade, and the nighttime fireworks, Symphony in the Stars.
- You will receive soft drinks and water during the parade and a dessert party with the fireworks
- A souvenir PhotoPass card with a series of free Star Wars photos, which can be linked to their My Disney Experience account.
- Parade viewing will be from a standing room only area near Echo Lake. The dessert party will be Star Wars themed (in the same location as the VIP Viewing area for the parade 9-10 pm),
- Prices, including tax are $54.00 for adults and $32.00 for children. Payment is due in full at the time of booking.
May the Force Be With You in Booking! If you want this experience book NOW, because, I have heard all other Star Wars Character Meals are sold out and they went fast.
If you are still interested in the Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dinner or the Star Wars Galactic Dine in breakfast, you can keep trying Disney Dining for reservations. BUT you must have a A New Hope at getting in these sold out experiences. The two meals below will be offered ALL WEEK LONG during Star Wars Weekends so you never know if you are out.
- Breakfast will feature Stormtroopers, Jawa, Greedo, Boba Fett and Darth Vader.
- Star Wars trailers and movie clips will be playing on the big screen – ok this super cool.
- All meals will include a digital photo of your party on a commemorative photopass card.
- Prices: $47.99 for Adults and $29.99 for kids. For Disney Dining Plan Guests, counts as 2 table service credits.
Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine Restaurant
- Dinner featuring Jedi Mickey, Leia Minnie, Darth Goofy, Stormtrooper Donald, and Ewok Chip and Dale.
- Seatings for dinner will begin at 4:15 and go until park close.
- All meals will include a digital download of a photograph with Ewok Chip and Dale.
- Prices: $55.99 for Adults and $36.99 for kids. You can also add this in with the Fantasmic dinner Package. For Disney Dining Plan Guests, counts as 2 Table Service Credits.
To keep up with all the latest Star Wars Weekend News, Disney’s Official Star Wars Weekends webpage.
Are you headed to Star Wars Weekend? How does Feel the Force Dining Event sound to you?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018