Not able to get a Fastpass at Magic Kingdom or willing to wait hours to Meet and Greet Arendelle’s most popular residents? Miss the Festival of Fantasy Parade? Can’t get enough “Frozen” at Disney Parks? Well, there is a chill in the air. “The hot and cold are both so intense, put them together it just makes sense!” – “In Summer” from the Walt Disney Picture’s “Frozen” Soundtrack. AND so it shall be. Frozen Summer Fun is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios starting July 5th!
From Disney Park Blog THIS JUST IN….
“This summer, the world of “Frozen” takes center stage at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We’re opening up the gates July 5 for a summer-long happening, featuring a full day of all-new, immersive “Frozen” experiences you won’t want to miss, every day through September 1!”
Highlights include some AMAZING looking experiences including:
- Olaf on Summer Vacation –Olaf will be checking in on his very first summer vacation to keep everyone updated on #OlafSummerVacation. Share your photos of you with Olaf and hashtag them on your social media….they may get selected to appear in that day’s grand finale.
- Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome – EVERYDAY AT 11am, Elsa and Anna arrive in Hollywood in a horse-drawn sleigh with Kristoff too. The procession includes skaters, skiiers and ends in a special moment at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage to officially welcome the visiting royalty to this kingdom of Hollywoodland.
- For the First Time in Forever: A “Frozen” Sing-Along Celebration – Cool down inside the Premiere Theater, where Anna and Elsa join the Royal Historians of Arendelle for a fun and comedic retelling of the unique history of their Kingdom, filled with delightful, sing-along moments from “Frozen.”
- Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post & Frozen Funland – Inside Soundstage One, Oaken and his cousins have created a Frozen Funland filled with cold weather activities, unique photo opportunities, and more! Ice skating demos, a “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” play area too. Of course there will be “Frozen” Merchandise and food and beverage!
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Dance Party – Starting at 5:30 p.m. each day, a dance party takes over the area around the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage.
- “Frozen” Fireworks Spectacular – Head back to the Sorcerer’s Hate Stage at 9:45pm o see Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf come together at the Sorcerer’s Hat Icon Stage for a grand finale – fireworks set to the wonderful Frozen Soundtrack.
After enduring long waits for character meet and greet and a new rope drop entry procedure at Magic Kingdom to keep things safe from throng of enthusiasitic Frozen fans, so exciting to see that Frozen fans are now getting more opportunities to view Arendelle’s royalty. This really sounds like an amazing group of activities have a feeling the cool activities will be a huge hit….. and fun way to beat the heat.
JUST ADDED the Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package, add to your experience with some magical perks from Disney Parks!
If you are looking to head down to see the Frozen gang this summer, check with my Travel Agent Jenn Greene to get the best deal on your Disney Parks vacation by clicking on the link below to request a no obligation quote.
Which of these Frozen experiences would you most enjoy?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018