Guess what, I am a day late, but its Beer Week at Runner’s World. Being of Irish and German descent, I love me some beer. Whether lagers, ales, heifeweizen, bock, marzen, stout, porter…..and the list goes on, I love them all. I even bought the beer stein purse to complete my Wine Dine Half race ensemble, came in handy holding my Mickey Pretzel.
This week Runner’s World has declared a week of two of my favorite things, Beer and Running. Yep, Jun 23 -27 is Runners World Beer Week.
I do believe beer is one of the top celebratory race beverages, well in my circles anyhoo.
Check out Runner’s World here for all the details on this week and for some fabulous beer and running related content including:
- 15 Great Post Beer Runs
- Is Beer Good for Runners
- Chugging Along At the Beer Mile
- Can a Drink Hurt My Running Performance
AND remember, ANYTIME you are drinking beer or any other alcoholic beverage, PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. All good things are best kept in moderation.
Thanks Runner’s World for Beer Week and all the great info.
What is your favorite post race celebratory beverage?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018