Wizards and Muggles alike can now start making CONCRETE plans to be the first to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida in Orlando. The new attraction is set to open officially July 8th, 2014!
This past week was Universal’s Diagon Alley Preview Week and while I missed out on the Webcasts due to my mommy VBS committments, my friends at Destinations In Florida Travel have provided some amazing shots! I am telling you, the more I see the more I need to plan a Universal trip!
All Aboard Hogwarts Express, Travel Between King’s Cross Station in Harry Potter’s London and Hogsmeade :
Make sure you exchange your money at the Gringott’s Bank, watch out for dragons though:
For more photos and video, you can check out my Sneak Peek Post here. AND for those wanting to take it ALL in, Destinations in Florida is offering a great package deal with the whole shebang….
This EXCLUSIVE vacation package includes:
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Day Park-to-Park Ticket
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron™ in Universal Studios Florida® – one per person
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks™ in Universal’s Islands of Adventure® – one per person
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme parks open
- Special themed Welcome Parcel
- Souvenir owl plush
- Welcome letter
MUST BOOK BY JULY 31ST, GOOD FOR TRAVEL DATES 6/29-12/31/2014.
Don’t delay, the Station Masters cannot wait to see you boarding the Hogwart’s Express!
Who will be riding Hogwarts Express this summer? What are you most looking forward to at Diagon Alley?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018