Here’s a quick update on my Team In Training Fundraiser for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society towards my 2015 WDW Marathon goal of $2500. Its going SWELL, but I have a ways to go. Anything you can do is appreciated.
Where we at? With my Donations AND Shirt Fundraiser:
- 2. My Jamberry Fundraiser is Closing Tomorrow Night! Its been a huge success, still time to order here. Just select Julie’s Jammin Fundraiser at Checkout! NOW 30% of Proceeds will be Donated to #RunWalkRepeatForACure
- COMING NEXT : Tink Inspired Shirts and the best Candles!
- Ongoing Endorphin Warrior Jewelry and Mabels Labels
- Finally, my TNT Page accepts donations as well. Just go here to donate and read why I am running with them to benefit Leukemia Lymphoma Society.
Thanks for your support and doing whatever you can – it all adds up. To keep up to date on my current and closed fundraiser, just click on my TNT Fundraising Page.
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018