Its SUMMERTIME!!! We are on out of school vacation and looking forward to road tripping later this summer to Gatlinburg Tennessee. Through US Family Guide I’ve been given the opportunity to check out the 8 Ripley’s Attractions with the family at no charge report back to my readers. I have never been to Gatlinburg so this will be a new adventure for us!
Looking forward to checking out 8 Ripleys Gatlinburg attractions including Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium, our 85,000 sq ft Aquarium of the Smokies, a 5D Moving Theater, our bone-chilling Haunted Adventure, the mind-bending Marvelous Mirror Maze, and our two fully themed mini-golf courses!
Want to go too? Save $3 Off Adult and $2 Off Child Admission to all of Ripley’s Attractions in Tennessee.
Use Online Promo Code: USFAMILYGUIDE
Must purchase online here for your tickets too:
- Guinness World Records Museum
- Ripley’s 5D Moving Theater
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! Odditorium
- Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
- Ripley’s Marvelous Mirror Maze
Looking forward to something new this summer!
Let me know if you have any suggestions for things to do on our Gatlinburg adventure!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018