It’s the most magical race on earth! The Walt Disney World® Marathon adventure is unlike anything else as you run through 4 parks in 26.2 miles. Marathon weekend registration opened today at runDisney and now you can book your Magic Your Way® Package for the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, Jan. 4-8, 2017. Disney Marathon weekend vacation packages now booking, you take care of getting registered for the race then relax and allow me to handle the rest!
Marathon Weekend includes a 5k, 10k, Half Marathon, Full Marathon AND yes, kids races! There are special multi race challenges as well including the 48.6 mile 4 day Dopey Challenge: 5k on Thursday, 10k on Friday, Half Marathon on Saturday and full Marathon on Sunday – a distance for all members of the family to train and run or simply chEAR on their loved ones.
How to Book Your Package:
Once you have registered for your race events with runDisney here, contact me to help you select A Magic Your Way Package to enjoy Disney fun for the whole family throughout the race weekend. Just pick your favorite Disney Resort hotel – or let me help guide you to one you will love, plan the length of your race-cation and the number of days for your Theme Park ticket. Hey, there is no better way to stretch out those muscles after a race than park touring! You can even choose to include a Disney Dining Plan in their package. All resorts serve as host resorts and include Race Day and Expo Transportation from your resort. With free Magical Express Transportation to and from the airport, all you need to worry about is well running your race and enjoying the magic!
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel you will enjoy special benefits, including complimentary MagicBands and early access to Disney FastPass+ planning up to 60 days before they arrive!
Which distance will you go in 2017?
- Walt Disney World Marathon – A run through the most magical 26.2 miles on Earth – Sunday, Jan. 8, 2017
- Walt Disney World Half Marathon – A thrilling 13.1 run through Magic Kingdom® Park and Epcot® – Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017
- Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge – Two days, four parks, 39.3 miles of fun – Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017 and Sunday, Jan. 8, 2017
- Walt Disney World 10K – The newest Marathon Weekend event – Friday, Jan. 6, 2017
- Disney Family Fun Run 5K – Fun for the whole family -Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017
- Dopey Challenge – Four days of fun for a total of 48.6 miles -Thursday, Jan 5 – Sunday, Jan. 8, 2017
Good luck runners! Contact me online or via email [email protected] for your Race Vacation Package Quote Today while the selection is good. The closer you get, the fewer resort choices you have so don’t delay. You can secure your package with as little as a $200 deposit!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018