Most people I talk to visit Universal Orlando for the Harry Potter experiences – and why not? The level of detail is spot on as you are truly immersed in Hogwarts, on the streets of Diagon Alley, enjoy your trip on the Hogwarts Express and at Gringotts. The rides, I am not going to into how awesome they are here. Universal Orlando has done such a fabulous job recreating the world of Harry Potter. In the books and films the moving photographs are among my favorite items – that wanted poster was just the best. Did you know you can create your own moving photograph at Shutterbutton’s in Diagon Alley?
Located in the Universal Studios Orlando’s Diagon Alley, the main entrance to Shutterbutton’s is located next to Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions. What a unique and proper keepsake remembering your visit to Wizarding World of Harry Potter than your very own moving photograph with family and friends.
Your photographer will guide you through a backdrop of 12 iconic scenes from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade.
You’ll get to feature in lots of photo moments that recreate highlights from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter including riding the Hogwarts Express, cowering beneath the dragon atop Gringotts bank, and getting scared by one of your friends as they appear on a “Have You Seen This Wizard?” poster.
Here is a preview of a few finished scenes included from the Universal Orlando Resort YouTube channel:
What you need to know:
- The entire process takes about 15 – 20 minutes.
- When complete you get your very own DVD photo album in a collectible Shutterbutton’s tin.
- Be prepared to laugh as it is a very fun process.
- You can wear your own robe, if not they provide robes to wear during your photo shoot. They do no provide props such as wands, but feel free to bring your own.
- Don’t wear green, its a green screen and well you will look like you are disappearing.
- Up to four muggles allowed per video.
- Check your photos before you leave for processing to DVD.
- Reservations are not required, if interested my advice is go early.
- Check pricing when you arrive. A CD starts at around $70 and includes digital copy.
While the price may be too steep for some, the value is subjective. Its a unique souvenir that will not take up much room and allows you to immerse yourself into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Fans are sure to enjoy the 2 minute film for years to come.
If you are interested in planning a trip to Universal Orlando Resort, let me help you plan a most wondrous vacatoin. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your vacation quote. As a Universal Orlando Resort specialist, I can offer you tips on making the most of your next Universal vacation.
Would you like to see yourself in your own Wizarding World Moving Picture?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018