Very soon, when you visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, you will can experience Star Wars in the park in an all-new way – every day! New experiences will open starting Dec. 1, 2015 bringing that galaxy far, far away, a little bit closer.
- Star Wars Launch Bay will take Guests into the Star Wars saga and the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, with special exhibits and peeks behind-the-scenes, special merchandise and opportunities to encounter Chewbacca and Darth Vader.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue will be home to a brand new adventure inspired by the upcoming film, Star Wars: The Force Awakens. During the opening months everyone who rides Star Tours will experience the new adventure. After that, it will be up to the will of the Force.
- “Star Wars: Path of the Jedi” will feature scenes from the complete Star Wars saga, also giving anyone new to the Star Wars galaxy an opportunity to get acquainted with the films.
- Last, but certainly not least, is Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple, which will open in early December. This reimagined Jedi Training experience will take younglings to the secret site of an ancient Jedi temple where they will face Darth Vader along with the Seventh Sister – a new villain from the Disney XD series “Star Wars Rebels.”
Work begins next year on the 14-acre Star Wars-themed land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. With construction underway, Disney Parks will no longer offer Star Wars Weekends, which has many park fans very sad. While Star Wars Weekends has been a great way to enjoy the saga for a few days every year, with these new experiences and the coming Star Wars themed land, the Force will be with Disney’s Hollywood Studios every day.
With Star Wars Launch Bay, the new Jedi Training experience, “Star Wars: Path of the Jedi,” and a new destination in the Star Tours attraction opening in December, you’ll be able to step into the Star Wars saga every time you visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018