I admit it. I am a Disney addict. I love all things Disney, makes me happy.
As the Princess Half Approached last week, Disney Parks Blog messaged that they would be having a special meet up before the race on Friday Morning including:
* A 2 or 3 mile run through a park before opening with:
- Jeff Galloway
- Sean Astin -Goonies, Rudy Lord of the Rings)
- Ali Vincent – First Female Winner on the Biggest Loser
- April Holmes two-time Paralympic track and field medalist
Sadly, that was not good enough…they filled the spots before I got my email in…see you HAVE to be completely fanatical for this.
So I was bummed….I thought I had a chance. Fast forward to yesterday.. (Tuesday) a random post shows up about guess what, seeing the new film “Great and Powerful Oz” Sunday at Epcot for a special meet up. I send in my email and guess what..I am in! So the movie poster I completely stared at on Friday hoping for the RunDisney Meet up…I got in. I will now forever associate the Great and Powerful Oz with THIS Disney Race – the 5th Running of the Princess Half Marathon. I will be visiting the magical Garden of Oz at Epcot, Princess Race weekend for a tour of the Garden I stared at all day Friday and a viewing of the movie.
Well Played Disney, Well Played. You continue to suck me in! I just cannot wait!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018