Here is a new Race for the Atlanta Area coming up in April, actually its in gorgeous Roswell, GA.
Proceeds from both races will go to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta for more details click the link above!
I have been back and forth on which event to do…..
Do I go for getting a medal and “real pace” unlike my photo and bathroom palooza at the Princess…which was totally fun….
Do I go for the fast and flat 5k course, trying to see how close to PR I can get AND at least beat my last 5k time from December – I do think THIS is totally achievable.
I drove the 10 mile course and its lovely…yes, gentle rolling hills….I mean this IS the Piedmont region of the state you know. I don’t like hills especially not when I have a tight ankle from the Tendinitis so THIS is my concern…. honestly driving it its nor horrid, though its certainly not flat either. The course actually goes through Roswell, and Milton. Gorgeous houses along the way!
With Both races you get the following so other than the medal I get me some swag:
- Free Post-race pint (21+)from MacMcGee Irish Pub FREE BEER!!!!
- LIVE MUSIC post race from “Mad Mission”
- LULULEMON recyclable shopping totes for all runners
- LULULEMON restorative yoga class post-race on the green
- Performance running shirts for both races!
- Custom 10 miler medal for all 10 mile race finishers
- Overall and Age-Group Awards!
- Fabulous post-race setting on Canton Street with music, refreshments and more!
Click here to register for the 10 miler or 5k today!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018