With Early Registration for runDisney’s Princess Half Marathon and Glass Slipper Challenge opening today at noon EST – only for Annual Passholders, DVC and well runDisney wouldn’t confirm nor deny Disney Visa Holders so I take that as a YES they are included…. and with Registration opening June 11th at noon EST for the rest of the kingdom, I thought it was time for a little Princess Swag GIVEAWAY – never too much right? Jennifer at Destinations in Florida was kind enough to offer the following Princess Goodie Bag!
|Look at this stuff, isn’t it neat?|
|Cruise the Kingdom Streets in Proud Princess Fashion!|
Well one lucky winner will receive:
* Disney Parks Mickey Ears – keep em plain for park hopping or dress them up with a bow or tiara for race day
* Rapunzel Reusable Tote – This bag will tote around all your stuff in style whether hitting the festival with the lights for the Princess or just using the NEW Rapunzel bathrooms at the park.
* Lanyard Fit for a Princess – Park Hop In Style Keeping your Beloved FASTPASSES and ticket handy while you display your Pins. And yeah, its covered in royalty – princesses all over!
* Fantasyland Lithograph – Feel like you never left the parks with your own purty picture! You know they laid the last track of the NEW Mine Ride right – soon it will be complete? If you stare at the print long enough – its like you are there in New Fantasyland without the crowds and heat and humidity! Oh smell the popcorn!
* 13.1 Disney Princess Half Marathon Magnet – for your car, for your fridge, just remember you are working towards going the distance! Then after your magical triumph, BRAG BABY BRAG!
You signed up for the race, you are registered for some cool stuff….one more thing…..
Don’t forget to email Jenniferg@destinationsinflorida.com for your VIP Princess Package Room Rates and tell be sure to her Run, Walk, Fastpass, Repeat sent ya.
ALL the resorts are hosts again this year so while she is still finalizing WHICH resorts will be part of her group, I can tell you the prices will be among the best offered by anyone and she will have Value, Moderate and Deluxe choices! Get on her list for your quote – email her the rooms and dates you need! She will get back to you! You will get a great room rate, park tickets if you choose and some fun swag for booking with her. STAY TUNED!
Good luck princes and princesses! I will announce the Princess Goodie Bag winner on Tuesday June 11th after the dust settles from runDisney Princess Half Open Registration.
Here’s to everyone getting into the race of choice!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018