Recently runDisney posed the question “Why do you run?”.
I happened to be looking at some race weekend photos after a bad training run – yeah it happens every once in a while, and I remembered the light at the end of the tunnel. And I thought why do I runDisney…..
Here are my top 10 reasons…..in no particular order:
- Its a GREAT Opportunity for a Weekend with Your Running Friends. JUST.FOR.YOU. In photo below all children were at home with Dad #MomsGoneDisney.
- Making new Disney loving friends from all over and meeting your online support running support in real life Race Weekend.
- Castle Shot…..its gorgeous as the sun is coming up and its like you are the only one there!
- Fun Race Photo Ops With Characters – Hello Heroes!
- Starting off with a BANG! FIREWORKS – every starting Corral too!
|Photo from runDisney.com|
- The Gospel Choir Just Before You Finish!
- The BLING!
- Walking the Parks Post Race with your Medal and hearing “Great Job Princess!”
|Whether Dancing in the street…|
|Meeting up for an OZ Screening!|
|Or checking out the Hall of Presidents with Ye Olde Mickey!|
- Riding Rides…..some runDisney runners have ridden Everest during the Marathon! I like riding them before and after race!
|This ride scares and thrills me all at once!|
In summary, I do it because its FUN and I feel great when I cross the finish line.
So why do you runDisney? If you haven’t – which race interests you?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018