One of my favorite aspects of my blog has been getting to know some great running bloggers. Labor Day Weekend I enjoyed following via social media along with many of my friends running the runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon and Dumbo Double Dare Challenge.
I love race recaps and thought I would feature some of my friends here so you could enjoy them too!
One race weekend. Five perspectives.
Her weekend report is in 5 parts – yeah I know, but truly a fun filled family affair:
1. Patty Dumbo Double Dare Race Recap Part 1 – Disneyland 10k
2. Patty Dumbo Double Dare Race Recap Part 2 – Kids Races
3. Patty Dumbo Double Dare Race Report Part 3- Disneyland Half
4. Patty Dumbo Double Dare Race Report Part 4 – Disneyland Half (continued)
5. Patty Mad Mad Weekend – Disneyland Half Recap
She went without the kids – but with her husband and stayed off site directly across the street from Disneyland Park entrances! It was her birthday too.
1. Kristen Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Recap – She Made it there Part 1
2. Kristen Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Recap – EXPO Time Part 2
3. Kristen Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 10k Recap – Part 3
-more to come-
|Brandi and Joey
AND of course Jen from “Hello Fitness We Meet Again”, another ATL local whom I met through our love of Disney Running! She went to the race with Brandi – buddy trip!
|Brandi and Jen on the Marta Train Ready to Take Flight!
AND Last but not least, my friend Ashley from “The Pavement Princess.” I only know her only from online…but soon we are determined to meet at race in real life.
|Nice Disney California Adventure shot!
She has been a huge support and inspiration to me so of course I had to keep up with her!
1. Ashley Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend: The Beginning
2. Ashley Disneyland Marathon Weekend : The Expo
3. Ashley Disneyland Marathon Weekend: Best 10k Ever
4. Ashley Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend: Its all about the 13.1
So there you have it….one race weekend, from the perspective of five participants. Hope you enjoy all the stories and photos as much as I did. I really want to go to Disneyland now to run a race!
Do you like to read race reports as much as I do? Are you thinking of doing a race at Disneyland?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018