Just in time for the holidays – Disney Merchandise at Costco. HUGE Costco fans over here. We live close enough I can pop in and pick up just a couple items during the week so I am a regular.
Is the membership fee worth it? For us YES. We purchase clothes, kitchenware, food, tires AND we even got a great deal on our garage door through them. Of course it pays to shop around as some of the packaging for the consumer goods is expensive and adds to the cost – making it not the best deal. But overall, we sure save money at Costco.
Last week I popped in and saw they had put out lots of holiday merchandise including toys. Some Great Disney Merchandise to be had! I have found when you see something they put out for the holidays… GET IT FAST, once its gone, well I have been there and regretted my missed savings!
I priced out just about everything – NOTE, these prices were from a Georgia store – not sure if they do regional pricing. I do NOT work at Costco nor for Disney. Just sharing this as information with my readers. I have figured out that if the price ends with 7, it is on clearance so may not be at your store.
My favorite was this Kidcraft Cars Play Table. Yes we are beyond this phase, but its sure cute and great for Lightening McQueen and Mater Fans. They had it behind Plexiglas knowing how many wanted to play with it in the store!
They have all kinds of dolls and sets :
1. Toddler Princess Toddler Doll with Jewelry $15.99 2. Sofia the First 10″ Doll 30 Phrases $32.99
3. Minnie Ride On Plane 12-36mos $29.99
1. Fairies 3 Doll Set $19.97 2. Princess 36″ Tall “My Size” $45.99 3. Princess Dress Up and Tea Set $21.99
4. Princess Art and Activity Set $21.99
1. Jake & Neverland Pirates PlaySet $49.99 2. Star Wars Angry Birds Plush $14.97 3. Darth Tater Mr Potato Head$24.99
1. Little People Disney Princess Castle 2. Toddler Princess Doll with Horse 3. Lego Star Wars Set $22.99
Whew, that is a lot of great stuff! Some of these items – not all, are available at Costco.com.
I linked the ones I saw under the picture.
Do you like Warehouse clubs?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018
Summer I says
In Texas we went to Sam’s Club because they were closer, and everywhere, but back in California I found I LOVE the selection at Costco so much more! I like how they offer grass fed ground beef (not that I usually buy it) and tons of organic fruits and veggies when Sam’s Club didn’t. With a family of 6 our membership is definitely worth it.
I love those Star Wars flashlights! I hope they have them in our Costco! I dig Costco except for their stinking milk containers.
Fun stuff! We don’t have one near us, so we don’t get to play there. Maybe in AZ!
Julie Franklin says
Really a great year for Disney fans at Costco!
Jennifer K. says
I go back and forth on Costco. I’ve had some pretty yummy treats from there…sourdough pretzels, brownie brittle, and their cake is fantastic! But since I’m not shopping for a family, I can’t see spending the money for a membership. I’m not sure I’d buy enough there to get that value back.
Julie Franklin says
I didn’t join til married and even for our small family some stuff we just can’t get because it won’t last. But there is enough we save more than enough. I can see hard to justify for a single person.