The family however, is NOT so excited. I know they are a tad jealous I am going to Disney World without them. OK, more than a tad as its gonna be a LONG weekend for Mr RWFR being along with Mini Me. I predict LOTS of Disney Infinity “bonding” time.
Here is what I do to prep for my race weekend while leaving the family behind. Hey I try to make it easy on them.
1. Get all the laundry done and put away. I can’t leave the family with the chore of laundry to do and well they need to have clean clothes you know?
2. Grocery Shop to insure there is easy to prepare food while I am gone. Mr. RWFR is not used to making dinner – I just want to make it easy on him. Hot dogs, sure. Pizza, you bet!
3. The Checklist for Mr RWFR. Detailed by Day with Pick up and drop off times for school and activities. Luckily its not much this trip. I literally tape it up next to the door in our family room.
4. Clean House – I can’t leave them in a mess. I predict I come home and every kitchen cabinet will be open, a sign they need me around here to close the cabinets.
AND For ME…..
2. Print Out Reservations and prepare my cheat sheet! I have created a cheat sheet with all my reservation numbers handy in one place. I like having a hard copy should something happen to my phone.
3. Run. I have 2 short runs to get in this week as final race training.
4. Eat right. I gotta half coming up so I am hydrating and of course eating my daily banana. Trying to put int lots of good nutrition that my body will need.
5. POST. Working on a few posts to be on the ready so you won’t miss me too much.
So did I forget anything? Do you do anything when you go out of town to try to make things easy on the family?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018