Here we are in 2014…wow where did last year go. Been a big week, I actually set some goals for the month and decided on my word of the year. Two new giveaways were announced AND lots of news coming up from runDisney. Finally, changes to the blog are coming….if I can commit to getting them done. Here’s a summary of what happened last week in my little corner of the blog-o-sphere.
1. My Word of the Year and January Goals
I shared them here, here and while not perfect the first 5 days, I am definitely moving in the right direction. I stepped on the scale yesterday for the first time ever and measured thighs and belly… AYE CARAMBA!!! That was eye opening and motivating.
I am proud that I ran 6 miles yesterady, despite cold temps and dreary day. We have had so much rain, part of the path was flooded and there were icy patches. Hello Winter. Before starting, I realized in parking lot of trail I had not brought windbreaker or fleece. I just threw a sweater from Loft over my running gear. Cue the Donna Rice, remember her? #NoExcuses. It helped that I had a date with a friend to run togehter.
Today I am perusing recipes for this week and will plan some things out.
Its the last day today to enter my Ocotnauts DVD Giveaway. Such a cute show. ENDS tonight at 11:59pm.
Yesterday launched the New Year New You Giveaway which is hosted by Mom Powered Media. Grand prize is a Treadmill. You can also win a $250 Visa Gift Card, $100 Gap Gift Card or Body Gospel Deluxe
3. runDisney News To Use
Ya know I love me some runDisney races. Next weekend is WDW Marathon, so excited for my friends who are headed to the Happiest Place on Earth to run through the magic. Some news from this week:
- WDW Marathon Weekend Ride and Attraction Refurb Schedule – Here’s what will be closed during the weekend. Plan accordingly runners.
- New Balance Shoes Revealed, See Em and Learn About NEW Expo Reservation System for New Balance Purchase
- Big News for fans of runDisney Race Weekend Meetups…they will NOT be hosting one for Marathon Weekend…..but they aren’t dead! While there was NO official announcement from runDisney directly, but as the week went on, blog stalkers began to wonder. Amanda at DisneyEveryDay got the scoop directly from runDisney. You can read about it here.
I did alot of thinking about my blog over the holidays and will be revamping some things coming up soon. I just can’t seem to commit to pulling the trigger – but you know that has got to change this year. Don’t worry, the stuff you like won’t be changing, just a design redo. I have some great thing planned for 2015!
That’s it for this Sunday.
Peace Out, y’all have a great week!
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018