Heard of a little movie called “Frozen”? Congrats, you do not live in a cave with the trolls. The sisters Anna and Elsa continue to ride the avalanche of popularity, but there lies a problem with this fame; costumes are now impossible to find. The good news, I have pooled resources with 15 awesome Disney Bloggers to offer this Summer Frozen Giveaway!
Searching for an Anna and/or Elsa Frozen Costume from the Disney Store to complete your little one’s princess wardrobe? How about winning one of each!
One winner to get it all a Frozen Wardrobe prize package worth approximately $140 US Dollars which includes:
- One Disney Store Frozen Elsa Costume size 5/6
- One Disney Store Frozen Anna Costume size 5/6
- One Disney Store Elsa Tiara
- One Disney Store Elsa Fashion Accessories: Gloves, Necklace, Earrings, Braid
- Giveaway Open for Entries Sunday, July 27, 2014 through Saturday, August 9, 2014 11:59pm.
- “Frozen” Giveaway open to all residents of The United States of America, 18 years of age or older.
- Winner chosen by Rafflecopter will be notified via email.
- To accept the prize the winner must reply to notification email within 48 hours.
- Prize will be mailed to winner from My Pixie Dust Daily.
- All Merchandise purchased at the Disney Store and is NEW with Tags.
To Enter, just click on the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good Luck! I would like to thank the other Disney bloggers who are sponsoring this giveaway with me. Some great blogs, check them out!
My Pixie Dust Diary – Mouse Ears Mom –Disney Donna Kay –The Disney Tip Curator – DISTherapy – Magical Mouse Schoolhouse – Big Fat Panda – The Disney Kids – A Disney Mom’s Thoughts – Focused on the Magic – Disney Day by Day – Disney Mamas – Can Do It Mom – Home is Where the Mouse Is – Superheroes and Teacups
So which dress would your little one love to wear first?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018
[…] Love my Frozen nails, super cute with VERY LITTLE EFFORT. Mini Me is excited about her nails being festive too. Jamberry has a line that is sized for kids! I trimmed down some of my adult size for her, but its easier having the right size! She liked my little experiment to get a nail tip on the Diamond Dust, hey not bad for a first effort – just ask Anna. They would go GREAT with the Frozen Costumes being in my giveaway! […]