Registration for runDisney Princess Half is a few days away. Races sold out last year in hours….. ARE YOU READY? Here are some tips from the source regarding registration to help you AND your family run all the races!
OK, get that? Active.com account is set up and profile is ready, be ready to sign up on noon eastern time Tuesday July 14th. Have your credit card in hand and ready to type out.
The best advice here, have everyone in your party register only themselves for a faster registration process. Got a family wanting to run? My advice? Find a friend or family member to register EACH ONE at noon if you plan to run in a group.
Based on early registration and last year’s frenzy here is what appears to be the fastest selling races:
- Glass Slipper Challenge (Sold Out in less than an hour last year)
- Enchanted 10k (Sold out in about 6 hours last year)
- Between the Half and the 5k toss up. Just sign up when opens to guarantee your spots!
Did anyone else notice the SEASHELLS? Hello Little Mermaid Theme! This makes me very happy as one of my princess’s favorites.
Good luck princesses!
Once you get signed up, if you need any help with your royal accommodations, contact [email protected] for your race weekend accommodations. A block of rooms is available for Destinations to Explore clientele at amazing rates, plus save on park tickets with your group room reservations.
Rooms are available starting at $130.50 plus tax at:
- Pop Century
- Caribbean Beach
- Beach Club
Good luck with registration, this one goes quick!
Which races are you looking to enter for 2016?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018