Disney Parks announced a new campaign for 2016, “Unforgettable Happens Here”, which reminds us all that around every corner, at any second or minute of every day, there’s a magical moment waiting to happen. Here, moments both big and little become stories that will be forever told and retold. And never, ever forgotten.
Some of my family’s unforgettable moments:
- Getting Hugged by Goofy after my first Princess Half Marathon at the Move It Shake It Parade – he pointed to my medal, gave me a thumbs up and hugged me.
- The first time Mini Me came face to face with her favorite princess Snow White at age 3. She was in awe!
- Watching my preschooler hold up her arms and scream in delight riding Big Thunder Mountain.
- Laughing as we got soaked on the big drop on Splash Mountain.
- Watching Stormtroopers march at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Seeing my daughter’s face light up at 1900 Park Fare character dinner when Prince Charming asked her if he could have this dance and watching them dance. SWOON, I cried.
Disney Parks are indeed special and offer magic at every turn for all ages.
If you need help planning your unforgettable trip to Disney Parks, contact me! I would love to bring your family magical moments and memories to last a lifetime.
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018