Thinking of signing up for runDisney Princess Half Marathon? The craziness of the estrogen filled runDisney Princess Half Marathon starts tomorrow with early registration for Disney Vacation Club and Annual Passholders and I am celebrating with my GO FOR IT GIVEAWAY. My advice, just sign up and start training right away so you can finish strong avoid a ride to the finish on the sweeper bus.
Look don’t be scared with the image above, to avoid that TRAIN! You got this. The race is a blast, but its crowded. If you need any info Patty at My No Guilt Life has you covered here – keeping it real, she gave the good and the bad. All my experiences and tips can be found on my runDisney page. With so many newbies running this race, it can draw fear of the sweeper – remember this post, Don’t Fear The Sweeper, just start training like NOW. #GoForIt!
To celebrate the opening of early registration tomorrow at the stroke of noon – open registration begins at noon EST on July 15th,I give you my GO FOR IT GIVEAWAY!
One Reader takes all the goodies sure to jump start your Princess training:
- Mickey Aluminum Insulated Water Bottle the Disney Store – Drink your daily water to stay hydrated and yo, its BPA Free!
- Run REST Repeat Shirt from Active by Old Navy Size Large, yes REST is integral in your training too.
- GO Tape Premium Kinesiology Tape – Yeah, here’s my review, spoiler alert…it sticks and you don’t need an extra bottle of spray on sticky stuff like ahem, my old brand. FYI, my running shoes are NOT included, I need those to run ya know.
- Cocogo All Natural Hydration Powder, my fave flave Raspberry Passion Fruit. 3 Packs to Try out! #DrinkCocogo #StayHydrated. Here’s my review on that one too.
- Minnie Mouse Hand Wipes, you never know when you need clean hands
- Frozen Stickers because even though you hear Let It Go belted out like 10 times a day, never enough Frozen this summer and will put you in the princess mood. Use them to mark your training milestones on your training log!
The Terms: Giveaway valid for US Residents Only. Must be 18 or older to enter. One winner will be selected by random via Rafflecopter and notified by email. Winner has 48 hours from notification to repsond back with shipping address. All items shipped together except the GO Tape, I am ordering that one for you myself!
Thanks to my Travel Agent Jennifer Greene at Destinations in Florida Travel for contributing to the prize stash. AND yes, like last year, she has a block of discounted rooms available for Princess Half Weekend at POP Century, Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER my fave Moderate resort, and Contemporary Resort Garden Wing. Contact Jenn for your quote.. via weblink or email at [email protected] and tell her I sent ya for the Princess Block Rates! If you want to check out the new Diagon Alley over at Universal while you are at Princess weekend, she can hook you up on that one too.
So you want the goodies, good luck. Giveaway ends 7/22/2014 at 11:59pm EST. Tweet Daily for more entries!
Good luck y’all and Happy Training!
So who is signing up for Princess Half and have you started training yet?
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018
Robin Dezarn says
I’m stoked about PHM. This will be my first year participating in the GSC. My mom, daughter and I will be doing the 5k, my daughter will do the mile, and I’m so excited to see her go! Can’t wait! A few events to train for prior to PHM. My first half in September, then W&D in November, a local 15k in early February, then the main event! Whew! I’ll be whipped after February!
I just signed up for the Enchanted 10K this week. It’ll be my first 10K – I’ve done several 5K races, but never a 10K. And it’ll be my first official runDisney event, too!
If I can figure out how to slide another race registration fee in ths month, I will definitely be signing up. 🙂
Julie @RunWalkFastpass says
Love the Le Marathon du Paris….ok it just sounds fun! I might have to miss out myself….hoping for a #PrincessMiracle
I don’t plan on doing Princess this year — because I am currently training for Marine Corps Marathon, #Dopey15, Houston Half, Georgia Half and topping off my spring with the Paris Marathon (or…le Marathon de Paris if you will…)