This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Daytona Beach Area Convention & Visitors Bureau. All opinions are 100% mine.
Growing up on the east coast of the US, we spent many family vacations on the shores of the Atlantic in Florida. It’s cool to think I spent my summers enjoying the same beach my dad did when he was a boy! The Original American Beach, popular Daytona Beach enjoyed by generations of my family is worth considering for your family vacation.
- Art lovers, be sure to attend the Halifax Art Festival in scenic downtown
- Like a bit of dancing and tasty gyros, don’t miss the Greek Festival.
- During the Daytona Blues Festival, you’ll enjoy a top-notch line-up for blues greats performing at historic Jackie Robinson Ballpark.
- Bikers can find daily live music during Biketoberfest® at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona motorcycle-themed shopping and entertainment complex.
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018