For the first time in forever, I am talking about Frozen! Walt Disney World Has announced and released New Frozen Summer Fun Packages for 2015.
Reservations for the Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package are now available for dates starting June 17-Sept. 7, 2015. Your Clients can have a day fit for Arendelle royalty, with reserved viewing for a trio of Frozen Summer Fun experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Each Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package includes:
- Reserved viewing for Frozen Royal Welcome, featuring Anna and Elsa, complete with regal refreshments – water, a selection of soft drinks and ice cream
- Reserved seating for a choice of one show time of For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.
- Frozen Fireworks viewing with dessert party – a dazzling nighttime display of fireworks paired with Frozen-themed desserts, as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
The cost for this package is $69 for adults, $39 for children age 3 to 9. Tax and gratuity are included. Reservations can be made by calling 407-939-3463, or by visiting Disneyworld.com.
Package availability is limited – so don’t delay if you want to add this on to your summer vacation.
No Trip Planned to Walt Disney World yet? There are some great offers out there available to the public:
Preschool Summer Package – Families of 3 can enjoy a specially priced magical vacation of 3 nights at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort with 2-day theme park tickets most Sunday through Thursday nights June 16 – August 13, 2015 when they book March 23 – June 12, 2015.
Magic Together Package – Families of 4 can enjoy this specially price package of 4 nights at select Disney’s All-Star Resorts with 4-day theme park tickets for stays most nights June 16-August 9, 2015 when they book March 23-June 12, 2015.
2015 Summer Offer: Save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for most stays June 16 – Aug 27, 2015
Keep in mind the number of rooms allocated for each offer is limited, so don’t delay in planning your trip. To request your vacation quote from Destinations To Explore, the preferred travel agency of Run Walk Repeat, just click on Olaf below.
Latest posts by Julie @RunWalkRepeat (see all)
- Five Reasons to Visit Volcano Bay - October 3, 2018
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns A Fun Family Adventure - August 10, 2018
- New Marvel Boutique Opens at Universal Orlando Resort With All the Gear a Super Stylish Super Hero Needs - August 3, 2018